Streamlines scaffold control, ordering, inspection, and visualization, ensuring a safer and more secure work environment
- A scaffolding management module allows for more rigorous control over the inspection and use of scaffolding, significantly reducing the risk of accidents and improving workspace safety
- The module simplifies the ordering and maintenance of scaffolding, optimizing processes and saving time and resources. This results in greater operational efficiency and reduced downtime.
- By improving scaffolding management, you can avoid unnecessary costs with corrective maintenance and frequent replacements. Additionally, effective management helps to avoid fines and penalties for regulatory non-compliance, saving you money in the long run.
Manage, Track and Inform in real-time
- A holistic view of all your scaffoldings
- Automatic communication between key players
Reduction of Planning Errors
- GPS helps ensure scaffolding is positioned exactly where it is needed, reducing planning errors and rework.
- Optimize the distribution of scaffolding on the construction site, ensuring it is where it is needed most.
Integrated with the access control module
- Ensure compliance of your Suppliers and Subcontractors
- Keep all your project information fully integrated
Agility and Mobility
- Monitor the status and location of scaffolding instantly, ensuring an up-to-date view of the situation on the job site.
- Eliminates the need for paper documentation, making scaffolding management more sustainable and efficient.
- Possibility of defining checklist for each of the different scaffolding states.
- Define frequency of scaffold checking.
For The Most Demanding Industries
Oil, Gas & Process Industries
Wind Energy & Renewables
“Enercon has been working with EQS Global for 4 years and so far the balance has been more than positive. Competitive pricing of services, trust, professionalism, and safety are the reasons why we are and will continue to be partners of EQS Global.”
“Until now Águas do Norte has contracted the services of condition assessment, predictive evaluation and monitoring to the EQS Global and the balance has been frankly positive. The mais challenges in our industry are to organise, collect, make available and process information with maximum added value. And EQS Global has been an important partner to overcome these same challenges.”
“GE Gas Power has been working with EQS Global for 8 years. Our first experience came in 2012 and since then we have been working on several projects in with GE participates as the main business partner in the maintenance of turbines for power generation for clients such as EDP Produção and GALP Energia. The balance os this partnership with EQS Global is very positive, for us and our clients.”
Get in touch with
EQS Digital team!
Let us demonstrate how our digital solutions can help you and your company. Please complete the form to send us a message.
+351 227 637 720 (national landline call)